Choosing the right report for your situation is essential. The following is a list of reports available for residential property:
- Valuation Reports:
- Residential Valuations for purchase / sales advice.
- Residential Valuations for mortgage purposes.
- Building Insurance Valuations (generally for freeholders / property managers).
- Compulsory Purchase Valuations.
- Lease Extension Valuations.
- Freehold Purchase Valuations (Enfranchisement).
- Valuations for Tax purposes.
- Valuations for Probate.
- Valuations for Litigation and Dispute Resolution.
- Homebuyer Survey and Valuation ("Homebuyers Report") - ideally suited for Homebuyers who require a concise but factual report on significant aspects of the condition of the property as well as an indication that the purchase price is in line with market levels.
- Building Survey - a thorough investigation of the construction and condition of the building.
Downloadable documents (PDF)