Whether you have a shop, rent offices or own a commercial freehold, our Chartered Surveyors have the experience to provide the best advice regardless of your circumstances. With our knowledge of local commercial markets and understanding of commercial leases and related legislation we are in a position to be able to help you.
Choosing the right report for your situation is essential. The following is a list of reports available for commercial property:
- Commercial Valuation Reports:
- Commercial Valuations for purchase / sales advice.
- Commercial Valuations for mortgage purposes.
- Building Insurance Valuations (generally for freeholders / property managers).
- Compulsory Purchase Valuations.
- Valuations for Tax purposes.
- Valuations for Probate.
- Rental Valuations for Rent Review and Lease Renewal.
- Schedule of Condition / Dilapidations Report - a report on the condition of the building at beginning of / end of lease, within the context of the repair obligations within the lease.
- Commercial Building Survey - a thorough investigation of the construction and condition of the building.
Every business and business premises is different, so our Chartered Surveyors will willingly discuss your circumstances, assess your options and achieve your aims.
We have a quote form based at Surveybooker
Use this form right now for a free quote
by email: email@example.com
or call any local office
on the telephone numbers below:
Kent (Head Office):
Kent ME12 2LU
South London Office:
Old Bank House
363 Hither Green Lane
London SE13 6TJ
12a Southview Park
Oxfordshire RG4 5AF
282 Leigh Road
Essex SS9 1BW