Energy Performance Certificate

All homes bought, sold or rented require an Energy Performance Certificate (EPC). EPCs give information on how to make your home more energy efficient. They include a recommendation report to reduce energy use and carbon dioxide emissions. The recommendation report lists suggested improvements, (like fitting loft insulation) and possible cost savings per year.

You don't have to carry out the recommendations in the report; however, if you decide to do so, it could make your property more attractive for sale or rent by making it more energy efficient.

Allen and Smith surveyors has arguably one of the top ten most experienced Domestic Energy Assessors in the UK. With our experience, we can get your property on the market without unnecessary delays so call us today for a free quote.